Here is the faux fur jacket that I made for Ciarra. This fur was not easy to work with because of the thickness. My machine was hating me, and I ended up breaking a needle! At first we cut the coat in the original length of the pattern, but the length on Ciarra’s frame was just too over powering, so I cropped it into a short jacket instead. It looks much better at this length…
|Ciarra looking sassy in her new jacket|
|The Burda pattern that we used|
I have so much to do in the coming week. I have to turn in my first draft of my final paper in my journalism class, and I have my final project due for my manufacturing class on Wednesday.
I bought all the thread I needed for my green wool jersey dress, and some other projects I will be working on. Christmas shopping was not as crazy as I thought it would be, but still crowded. The rest of our shopping will pretty much be online.
I hope everyone has had a nice weekend,
Until next post,